Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What's on your mind? Do you have questions about your oral health but aren't sure where to turn?
The team at Burien Dental Clinic wants you to know that we are always available to help you find the answers you need. We have learned from experience that patients who are informed and understand their needs tend to enjoy better oral health than those who aren't.
Please don't hesitate to reach out when you need us because no question is too small, and if it matters to you, it matters to us! Here are some questions we hear frequently, but you may have others that you don't see here. Please don't hesitate to call us at (206) 244-1618 or reach us by using our convenient online contact form.
- How do I know that I can trust you?
- What will my first visit be like?
- Will my procedure hurt?
- Will I need to see a specialist?
- There are things I don’t like about my smile. How can you help?
- Can I afford my dental care?
- What is the best way to save money on my dental care?
- What are the benefits of dental implants?
- How can I benefit from clear braces?